Saturday, November 12, 2011

I was followed by a guy, he happens to live opposite me, what do i do?

I was walkin along a main road at 2pm, near 2 my house, wen a guy who lives opposite was pin by walkin aswel but on the opposite side of the rd. Myself & my family hav had a few problems wiv this guy in the past as it is & we dont speak at all nemor. I felt uneasy 2 see him, & as he walked he looked bk at me & i did to at him, he gave a evil stare aswel as a smirky smile. I carried on walkin, at the same time lookin bk 2 check he wernt followin me, & i noticed him cross the road, so now he was on the same side of the rd as me, but stil a distance away but within sight of me. I worried at this point wonderin 2 myself y he had crossed the rd, makin himself on the same side as me, so i began 2 fasten my step, & as i did, he began walkin 2wards me, i strated walkin even faster & as i did, he began 2 jog towards me, i was scared & ran to a pub which was 4 mins away, afta dat he disapeared. He lives opposite me & im scared 2 leve the house on my own, incase he follows me agen. Plz help me

No comments:

Post a Comment