Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anyone else "addicted" to Ultram?

A few yrs ago I was prescribed Ultram for severe frequent headaches. Later on I found out by accident that if I took enough of it it really helped my fatigue (and now depression that has been caused by the constant overwhelming fatigue). I have been treated for severe depression, seen counselors, taken lots of anti-depressant meds and so far nothing has really helped. The only thing that came close was Provigil for energy and fatigue but it stopped working after about 6 mnths. I fit the clic profile for ADD (not ADHD) and have since childhood but all the docs I have talked to don't seem to believe me - they all want to just load me up with anti-dep. meds not treat the CAUSE of the fatigue b/c that might involve actual work on their part. I am SO sick of Ultram being the center of my life - I cannot keep living like this! Always worrying whether or not I have enough to get through the next day, work, cooking, cleaning, etc. Anyone who can help pls answer this question. Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment