Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm a BSN RN and I've been interested in joining the army for quite some time.?

Hello. I'm a BSN RN and I've been interested in joining the army for quite some time. But I have an issue with vaccinations and immunizations. I was curious if nurses are allowed to opt out of vaccinations, immunizations, flu shots, etc...? Part of the reasons is religious due to some vaccinations are developed using aborted fetal tissue. I also don't believe in willingly putting toxins into my body and mixing animal RNA/DNA with my own DNA. These religious views are not from a church. They are my own individual religious beliefs. I really have an interest in serving my country as a RN. But because of my beliefs I've always thought it was highly improbable. Could you give me some insight concerning this?

No comments:

Post a Comment