Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Im not my best friend's best friend?

im 14 and in 8th grade. my best friend Veronica has been my bff since 4th grade. shes hilarious, fun, and really pretty. ever since last year, shes kind of been drifting off. shes probably the most popular girl in the school and i used to be second. then third. then fourth. now fifth. i dont mind being fifth at all. the only problem is that hes been hanging out with two and four a whole lot recently and they are really mean people. she actualy hates one of them and used to hate the other but suddenly, four is her bff. veronica is my best friend but on facebook she answered on of those questioning things and she said i was not her best friend. i know im not too. recently shes been putting me down a little but shes just joking. ive been friends with her long enough to know that shes hardest on her best of friends but recently its gotten kinda hard on me. shes been saying im boring. i use to be her bff but now ive been replaced. shes still my best friend but i am no ones best friend. thats the problem, im no ones best friend. i feel left out all the time now. how can i get Veronica back? how can i be a more exciting friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment