Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharp pains in chest and stomach.?

Ok, im 19, fit, go to the gym every other day and eat fairly healthy foods...no soda but i love candy and eat a lot of it. Last night i ate a chicken sandwich with fries from jack in the box and didnt eat another meal till about 10 hours later which was a very large breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, and toast. during that period all i ate was a skittles packet and a small bag of cheetos. I work graveyards btw so im awake all night. The thing is i eat like this all the time(not regularly) and it never seems to affect me but after i had that 2nd meal i began experiencing sharp pains in my upper stomach/lower chest and middle back area. its like a radiating pain that doesnt leave and im worried because ive never had a single stomach ache since i was a child and ive never been to a doctor in my life. it almost feels like i ate rocks. can anyone help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment